Thursday, June 24, 2004

Gunner, sabot, tank!

Identified!
Fire!
On the way!
Target, cease fire.

--Tank fire command sequence between commander and gunner

Well, as I'm new to the blogging realm, I have set my goals for this page at what I feel are minimal and realistic levels. From an undetermined future launch date, I plan to post at least one link with commentary per day and at least one original piece per week. Vacations, though rarely taken, will be excluded from these rather low targets. The "official" launch date will be when I have my first original work (probably some brief bio stuff) and am happy with the look of the site. I may throw a few links up before the launch, though.

The majority of the stuff I put on this page will be political, although I reserve the right to put in anything from Aggie football to military history to movie reviews to what I had for lunch.

Well, let's just see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home